Hello, I'm Alex Rees owner of Rugs of Petworth, and I just thought we would let you all know what we are doing while the showroom is closed. The first thing to say is to say we hope you are all safe and keeping your distance and looking after each other in these very difficult and strange times.
We are also now offering free virtual home appointments, so if you would like us to give you advice on what rug might work well in your room, or different size options, or how to measure best, then please just get in touch and book in a "Virtual Appointment".
How to book
1. Contact us by filling the form below or write us at email@example.com
2. Specify what day and time would suit you best. You can choose where you would like us to contact you: FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, etc.
3. We'll contact you back with a confirmation for a date and time.
4. Alex (Owner of Rugs of Petworth) will be doing the video call. He will be looking at the space you are thinking for your rug and give you personal advice. If you don't know how to measure don't worry, he will cover up all the information you need with you.
5. Alex will contact you again with his recommendations for you to look at and decide if it works for you. That easy!
We've done Virtual appointments before and can recommend this service to everyone who has limited mobility, can't travel far away, and in today's circumstances, has to stay home. You'll get plenty of time to discuss all your concerns, ask questions, and learn more about rugs if you want to! We are here to help.
Not ready to book? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rugs of Petworth Team